Re: one summary to rule them all

Karsten 'quaid' Wade said the following on 01/23/2008 10:58 AM Pacific Time:
We've struggled for the last several releases with multiple release
summaries and overviews, keeping them in sync, and so forth.

Last release, Paul and I swore we would find a way to provide a single,
canonical source for *all* of these.

Today I noticed yet another release summary in the wild that needs
taming, inclusion, or something:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy#Enhancements

A release summary is referred to there that can be added to by anyone.
*sigh*

It sounds like a good conspiracy on the part of the feature wrangler, but it I didn't sneak it in. It was agreed to by FESCo during the review of the feature policy for the upcoming Fedora 9 release cycle. I even encouraged people from the docs team to attend that very FESCo meeting. :)

I would continue to encourage people from the docs team to attend FESCo meeting when features and the feature process are discussed.

John