Re: DUG + AdminGuide release, update

Administration Guide, what would soon become release version, is now copied (does not contain include macro in individual sections) to:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AGBeta

This is where remaining sections are written and will be edited.

The old, Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide is still there. We need to decide what to do with it going forward.

Cheers, Vladimir

Vladimir Kosovac wrote: