   E-mail: k5di@xxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 2007-12-18 17:00:49.46

As you can see I did that. Then your supposed to sign this file with your GPG key using a gpg call. Here is what happened.

At first it would error out with a complaint that a default was wrong. This went on for some time but then it seemed to work. It asked me for my password which I gave it and it made a new file that looks like this:

fedora-icla-karl.txt.gpg

This file is not what Fedora wants. I sent it in and it sent an error email back. This file is a binary file now and I have no way to read it.

The file that is expected is fedora-icla-karl.asc but on F8 I don't get that.

A question. Does anyone get the desired file on F8? This might be another problem.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User