Re: Enough

Speaking strictly as an interested observer, can anyone explain why Fedora Docs doesn't use the same license and sign up process as Wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights

Cheers,

Malcolm.

John Babich wrote:
On Dec 19, 2007 2:07 PM, John Babich <jmbabich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

+1

I plan to be at the FUDCon and I'll post a session now on "Simplifying
the Onboarding Process for the Fedora Project" or something similar.

I'm not sure I'm the best guy to lead it though. Red Hat Legal should
definitely be involved in the discussion at FUDCon.

Done. See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBabich/SimplifyingOnboarding.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project