Re: Translation Quick Start Guide is now up-to-date

Hi Docs team

Should we still follow this process to publish, yes?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/PublishQueue

Thanks
noriko

Jaswinder Singh wrote:
Hi

I Updated all the translation of punjabi TQSG.
Now I want to build it and updated on http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

Can any body help me.

rgds
jassy

Dimitris Glezos ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
On 11/27/07, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As subject, after Paul from docs team put tremendous effort to correct
inappropriate style and bad English for me, now this guide is latest to
include correct information, Version 0.3.9 (2007-11-14).

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/

Now you can point this guide for anyone who just join and look for where
to start. Since the guide should be reader friendly and must include all
necessary information, please submit a bug when you find anything
missing and/or anything wrong.

Can we now redirect /wiki/L10N/Join to this doc instead of having them both?

-d