multi monitor display over network

Hi to all,
I want to setup multi monitor display for my computer. I work in lab where i cannot add a hardware (needed for multi monitor display)... so what i want is that there are many computer which no body using , i want to transfer display to them over network. in other word i want to add a monitor over network. is there any work or suggestion so that i can do this. We mount remote file system. Like this i want to mount (add their monitor ) to my system.

--
Narendra Sisodiya
MTech (Computer Technology), IIT Delhi