Re: What is more important at this time?

On 10/29/07, Davidson Rodrigues Paulo <davidsonpaulo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2007/10/29, Mike Dittmeier <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >  What is more important at this time?
> >
> >  Desktop User Guide
> >  Administration Guide
>
> I think Desktop User Guide is more important because it's focused on
> end users, that need more help and instructions than system
> administrators...
>
> --

As the lead writer of the Desktop User Guide, I definitely agree. :-)

Seriously, there are people actively working on the Administration
Guide. The DUG could definitely use some more attention.

What section would you like to work on?

Any contribution you make would be appreciated.

Is the DUG outline useful or should I refine it a bit more?

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project