Re: Yum Guide bugs

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Rahul,

You had taken up the flag for the "yum-software-management" module
(Yum Guide).  I would like to assign those bugs to you if you (and any
teammates you've assembled) are still willing/able to do this work.

In the discussions that followed it seemed many people wanted to release a combined guide. I don't know what's the status on that. If I take on bugs, can I fix and continue to release them in a separate yum guide?

Also, I would like to continue maintaining drafts and content updates in the wiki. If someone else can do the conversion and check-in into cvs etc that would be great.

Rahul