Re: Release announcement - Call for volunteers!

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Is someone on the Docs list willing and able to write the F8 test3
release announcement?  You can draft it on the wiki and post a link here
for people to edit or critique.  Easy pickings for those who are looking
to pitch in but not sure how yet.

I'd love to, I'm very keen to contribute but not really sure how yet :)

Unfortunately I have not tested F8 or really know anything about it...so I guess that would take me out of the running?

Also I'm still waiting to hear back on approval for cla_redhat:(

Thanks,

Murray :)