Re: Self Introduction: Mike "Ditt" Dittmeier

Mike:

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project!

There is a steering committee meeting scheduled for today at 1600 hours GMT on the Freenode IRC network on the #fedora-docs channel.

Feel free to stop by around that time and introduce yourself.

I have been involved in producing the Desktop Users Guide and, quite frankly, became overwhelmed with the wealth of choices available with Fedora 7.

I am giving it another go with the Fedora 8 release and welcome your help.

Please keep in touch and let me know any way I can help you get started.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project