Re: Self Introduction - Where Do I Start?

We still have a procedure to manually add people to EditGroup.  What is
your account system name and your Wiki username?  One of us can add you
to the EditGroup page.

Hello! Sir Karsten Wade did you allowed me to edit wiki. Still I couldn't make my Self Introduction Page. I didn't have right there to edit. And your link doesn't work
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-windows/

expecting you kind reply ASAP.