Re: Links on docs.fp.o

Is this content to be added to the spins tasks? Haha, after taking a
bit of a break from docs writing I'm back and eager again - at least
for the next few days!

Also, what are we focusing on, docs wise? I've seen a few posts,
meeting logs, suggesting that we're going to team up on one doc at a
time, but which ones have priority?

Cheers all,

Jon
Well, you're always proactively looking for ways to promote new content
and the work that people are already doing around the project, which is
a Good Thing.  Occasionally if we cast too wide a net, it's no crime.
I'd like more volunteers to be aware that if they keep their eyes open,
they can find plenty of content to work on that doesn't require amazing
deity-like superpowers.

Come on lurkers, help us out here!  Check out our general style
guidelines[1] and see what you can do to fix this page[2].

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/StyleGuide
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveOS_README