Re: Self-Introduction: JT Gray

On 6/5/07, jt gray <jtgray23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JT Gray
Seattle, US
Web Dev / Admin
intarwebz.com
Your goals in the Fedora Project
I want to learn more about Fedora while I refine existing material
I would like to broaden the appeal and deepen the penetration of Linux and
open source software

JT, welcome to the Fedora Docs Project!

Writing docs is definitely a good way of learning the ins and outs
of Fedora. Good documentation does indeed help spread the adoption
of FOSS Linux and apps.

Historical qualifications
I have a language(s)-oriented BA from The University of Texas at Austin
I have worked as a web developer since college at an insurance company where
command-line Linux is central to my existence and success
I have a good sense of "cool"
I am on a mission to expand Linux usage throughout the world and my passion
will serve as an inspiration to others

Join us on #fedora-docs channel on Freenode and introduce yourself there
as well.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project