Re: Self-Introduction: Marek Mahut

On 6/5/07, Marek Mahut <mmahut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone!

Vítejte!

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project!

My name is Marek and I'm working for Red Hat in Brno, Czech Republic in
Desktop helpdesk support team. My goal in documentation team is to make
better the Slovak translation of Fedora as it's pretty bad [1]. I speak
English, Slovak, Czech, French and I understand Dutch and Polish. My gpg
keyid is B0179D09.

Personal trivia: my first international FTP session way back in the early
days of the internet (pre-WWW) was with a university in Brno.

Feel free to ask any question, I have only one: somebody who translated
already Fedora in Slovak or Czech?

That's a good question which I cannot answer at the moment. I read your
bug report and am willing to a little research.

You may want to ask that same question on the fedora-trans-list.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project
(Caution: Most of my language skills come from Google Translate)