Re: Updated release notes for Fedora 7

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Hi

There has been a number of important changes to the release notes made after the translation freeze for various reasons and we need to make sure we push an update.

Some of the most important changes were imported to the POT several days
ago so the translators could work on them.  They will be included in the
ISO spin.  You can see the actual content at:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/release-notes/devel/en_US/?root=docs

That reminds me, what happened to the rawhide docs idea?

Yes, this should be easy enough, but it is highly dependent on the
translation teams.

I think we should do async release for the errata and let translators catch up when they can.

Rahul