Re: Software management guide for Fedora 7

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
More details at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/SoftwareManagementGuide/WorkingNotes

I would need a author or two and a editor. Anyone interested?

Happy to help however I can, probably best as a writer. Let me know
what you'd like me to do and I'll get on it!

See the draft and working notes. What we need is specified in the working notes section in detail. You can pick one of them and make modifications in the wiki.

Rahul