Re: Self Introduction: Kushal Das

On 4/23/07, Kushal Das <kushaldas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
This is my first mail in the list.

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project.

My main goal is to spread the words of Fedora and in the same time help others
to make it better.I am a Fedora Ambassador from India and I do manage few
packages in Fedora repo. In Fedora Docs project, I want to take charges of
the translation of the docs in to bn_IN. I wrote some short tutorials on
different FOSS tools and some with video (
http://www.ilug-cal.org/wiki/index.php/Tutorials_from_Kushal_Das )

I'll definitely check out your tutorials. We are currently working to add more
content to reflect the changes coming from the merger of core and extras.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project