Email request

Hey guys, our new account system will have an "invite a member" feature where current members can send an invitation to people they think may be interested in contributing. It already works! Here's what it says.

Please come join the fedora project!  Someone thinks your skills and abilities may be able to help our project.  If your interested please go to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted

But that stinks... Really bad. So I was wondering if someone else could come up with an interesting, inviting, better than that message to put in the email. Any takers?
	-Mike