Re: hi, will you please add me to the EditGroup of FedoraCoreProject?

2007/4/13, 吴愚 <kiluawuyu@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
   I'm a undergraduate student of Tongji University, Shanghai, majored in
Computer Science. I've been using fedora core since 2005 and I think it it a
fantastic linux distribution.
   I won the third-prize of Intel Cup Embedde Competetion with the
development environment of Fedora Core 4, and always kept up the latest
function and characteristic, such as beryl, xen, etc. Fedora Core gives me a
lot of fun and now I'm eager to be involved of it.
   I decided to start as a translator of Fedora Core Documentations, so I
could learn more about FC and help others to get more information about FC
at the same time.
   So will you please add me to the EditGroup? Thanks very much!
   Looking forward to your reply.

   Wu Yu

Hi,

Have you get the following things done:
* acquire an account for fedora account system
* register a wiki account (if so, what is your account?)
* join fedora-docs-list and fedora-trans-list
* post a "SelfIntroduction" to the fedora-docs-list
* request for proper cvs group priviledges (cvsl10n, cvsdocs)

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^