Re: DUG: Connecting to the Internet page skipped...

Karsten Wade wrote:

If we're not going to teach about the differences between the desktop
environments ... then why write about them in the first place?

Good question. The difference between these approaches to me is that when I know that users are using GNOME I can just point them to the specific guide and not worry about them getting confused over the different desktop environments.

Maybe that is not a big advantage but it is worth considering.

Rahul