Re: Fedora News Project is Looking for Writers

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 15:09 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> Currently Fedora News Project[1] is looking for two or more writers
> for up-coming-issue of Fedora Weekly News.
>
> Selected writers are expected to pick out the several major topics
> discussed in that week from following mailing lists and summarized
> them in a few paragraph.:
>
> * Development Section: fedora-devel-list, fedora-extras-list and
> fedora-maintainers-list
> * Documentation Section: fedora-docs-list
> * Events and Meetings: fedora-ambassadors-list and fedora-marketing-list
>
> These paragraphs will be edited by our editors and eventually
> published in our next issue of Fedora Weekly News.
>
> If you're interested in this project, please contact me as soon as possible.
> Regards,
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject
> --
> Thomas Chung

This is a great opportunity for new writers to get involved in a
"low-hanging fruit" project.  You can get to know other people around
the project, and bring news of their work to the larger community.
Plus, your name in lights!  Step right up and dig in.