Re: Self Introduction

Hi all:

My name is Aaron Bowman.

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to go to FUDCon in Boston; I
attended Paul's session on Doc Tools.  If I understood the discussion
correctly, the goal is for all documentation to be stored in XML, with a
static web interface, an editable wiki interface, and of course CVS access.
Currently the wiki is not stored in XML and it will need to be converted.  I
would like to help with the conversion of the documentation in the wiki to
XML.

Welcome to Fedora Docs Project.

I'm sure Paul gave you an excellent orientation.

Here is something I've been working on which I hope will be of
value to you:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WorkFlowIdeas

This is a work-in-progress and I appreciate any comments or corrections.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project