Re: Cannot vote

On 2/17/07, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I show that you aren't a member of the cvsdocs group, which is the
eligibility requirement listed on the Elections page.  Log into the
Fedora Account System, request that membership, and I'll get you
approved, after which you can vote.  No one would deny voting privileges
to someone who's been actively contributing, as you clearly have. :-)

Thanks, Paul.

I requested membership in the cvsdocs group via
https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/userbox.cgi.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project