Re: kbase fedora project

Marek Mahut wrote:
Hello all,

I want just to ask if there's something new about idea of fedora kbase listed
over here http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/TaskSchedule ?
I think it's a good idea to make some collection of technical how to's for users,
and I'm ready to help. Good example is the doc wiki of our french colleagues http://doc.fedora-fr.org/Accueil.

I was interested in this long back. However I couldnt find a easy to use Kbase system written in Python which is the prefered language for the infrastructure team. PHP which is popular language for these are not a option for us.

Rahul