Getting Started

My CLA has been accepted, and I have also created a wiki account under EddieElizondo. I always agree with consistency, so I have gone through the style guide you linked here. Also, I am willing/able to edit in the official docs found on fedora.redhat.com. It'll take some time to get adjusted to the format that page and others are in, but I should be able to edit docs for grammar as according to the guidelines quicker. I've gone through several pages discussing this, but I'm hoping someone here can give me a quick rundown as to how the docs process works, where I come in, etc. Also, will I need to setup CVS on my computer?

Thanks,
Eddie

gpg --fingerprint eddieelizondo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
pub   1024D/22A483A6 2007-01-16 [expires: 2008-01-16]
      Key fingerprint = 8B5E E6D8 CFB2 0244 EA6A  A845 F17B A0A7 22A4 83A6

sub   2048g/EA103DE8 2007-01-16 [expires: 2008-01-16]