Re: Self Introduction: Igor Miletic

Paul W. Frields wrote:

I would stick with pup/pirut for now.  That satisfies 90% of users'
needs.  The extra features of yumex are really only interesting or
useful to a pool of people who already have expertise.  As an example,
I've been using RPM packages for almost ten years and I rarely need to
use anything besides pup, pirut, or the occasional yum CLI myself.

Another important thing to consider is that Yumex is undergoing a rewrite now and all of the interface is being revamped. So if you want to document Yumex better, consider talking to the developer and wait till the interface changes are complete.

Rahul