[Fwd: Question about copyright and translations]

Hi
I m CCing your message to Documentation Project, where you can
get more infomation regarding copyright Translation

thanks
--
A S Alam
timezone: GMT+5:30

"Either find a way or make one"
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I do not know if this is the correct place to ask this question.

Since a few time ago, I have been translating the security updates of the list fedora-package-announce into Spanish for a non profit community webpage about fedora. In every translation I have written who is the original author and the original list where the message has appeared.

But now I wonder if there is any copyright trouble about that. I do not know exactly what are the legal terms in which the contents of a mailing list are. I mean, if they can be freely translated or not.

Any advise?