Re: GNOME library

O/H Karsten Wade έγραψε:
Hi

This effort looks interesting. Maybe there are things to learn from and adopt especially the application

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library

Wow, those are some clever ideas.  One demo that is working is:

http://kvota.net/sarma/view.py?document=1

That's a DocBook XML document editable through a Web interface, with
workflow wrapped into it.

We should definitely look at using 'sarma'; we need someone from FI to
work with us to find out about the stability of the tool and possibly
set up an instance in a virt environment to run some tests with.

This looks very promising indeed.

I'll dig into it some more later on today. Hopefully one of the FI folks will arrange a setup for us to play with it a bit. :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos@xxxxxxxxxx, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B