CVS sync FC6 Translations

We requested that translations be in to i18n.redhat.com by 12:00 UTC Thursday, Oct 05, 2006 this is a little more then 4 hours away. After that time if someone could sync these translations with the main docs CVS and let us know when it is complete it would be wonderful. Karsten and I can then start checking things over and building. I personally would like to thank every one in the translation teams that put forth such a wonderful effort with the situation we had. My thanks also go out to every one that contributed to the release notes.

Thank you again,

Bob

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen *        * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen
gpg fingerprint:     F9F4 7243 4243 0043 2C45 97AF E8A4 C3AE 42EB 0BC6