Re: Proposed new document: Kexec/Kdump Usage Guide

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:

> On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 11:25 -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > First draft of kexec/kdump usage guide attached in text form.
> Anybody want to try their hand at editing this, following accepted
> style guidelines and such?  If you can convert it to DocBook, great
> -- otherwise, I'd be happy to do that part.

If nobody else steps up, I'll do it this weekend and take some of
the load off Paul.

HOWEVER, I'd much prefer someone new (aka all you lurkers) give this
a swing.  After all, it ain't rocket surgery.

Cheers

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!