Re: Focus on two guides for FC6 and a schedule

Scott Glaser wrote:

What I can do is compile a list of the links that look to be docs
compliant (no questionable content).  I have started a list here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScottGlaser/DesktopUsersGuideUnityLinks

As I go through more of the content I will update this list.  I hope
this helps.

Documents on installing software and editing configuration in the terminal while being useful are out of scope for this guide.

Rahul