Re: release notes ready for translation (FC6 test2)

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
O/H Rahul έγραψε:
Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
gcjwebplugin made it into FC6test2, and I'd like to add a section
about it in the release notes.  How do I do that?

I have added a note in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/OverView

Maybe it would be a good idea to have something more elaborate (until
FC6 final) in the Java section of the Relnotes?

-dim

There is not much to eloborate about this. Besides the Java section is meant for Java software developers and GCJwebapplet is not very interesting to them.

Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx