Re: rpm-info and translations

Uttered Dimitris Glezos <dimitris@xxxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:

> O/H Tommy Reynolds έγραψε:
> > Uttered Dimitris Glezos <dimitris@xxxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:
> >> A quick Q:  Is there a reason for rpm-info.xml not following the normal
> >> translation procedure with po-files?
> > Yes.  We didn't think of it ;-)
> Attaching a patch that does it.

Dimitris,

Thank you for that patch.  Before I apply it, I'll check with Paul
about the timing because moving the "rpm-info.xml" file requires
changes to the RPM packaging scripts.  I don't want to disrupt the
release notes push...

ATTENTION PAUL: Are you receptive to making this change now?

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx