[Fwd: translation-quick-start-guide]

Hi Noriko-San,

adding fedora-docs-list, so that we can get more feedback from Docs-Team

thanks

--
A S Alam

join us at #fedora-l10n (freenode)

"Either find a way or make one"

--- Begin Message ---
Hi

I've translated the above guide and built html.
The html has been successfully built but only one para shows up in English, which is;

This para is coming from cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/transaltion-quick-start-guide/po/ja_JP.po.
I am using Kbabel, and this para has been fully translated.

Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks
noriko

--- End Message ---