Wiki Contributions

Hello all,

Hope day is going well for everyone. Right i have just one last question and it relates to wiki submission and contribution. I have posted back the message from Paul to give context, and my query is below that message. Many thanks,

From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cvs - success!! / help + more
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:07:03 -0500

Adam, it is not a good idea to just start editing documents without
checking with the owner first.  This is especially true since you are
just starting with the project and we haven't seen any of your existing
documentation work.  I am sure you will do a good job, though.  What you
might want to do is start by looking at the drafts available in the wiki
at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts and seeing what you can
help with there.  We need help with the Getting Started Guide, the
Desktop Users Guide, and so forth.  Feel free to pitch in since you get
much more immediate results there!

Above has been noted...I have lots of ideas for some of these guides and would be interested in helping beef them out and check grammar. I set up an account AdamMoreland, but i cant edit the pages...Can you tell me how i can edit the wiki, and how i can add new content. If there are procedures, like first submitting to the list, then thats fine too. JUts need to know how i can get on and help make the wikis better and beefier...

We have a number of people in the Docs Project who are experienced Linux
people and will be happy to lend their expertise.  You may want to make
a habit of checking in and hanging out on IRC at #fedora-docs and
meeting some of our wonderful contributors.  Hope to see you there!

I will be on irc too, see you all there!!

MAniX

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key: AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****