Re: Self-Introduction: Andrea Veri

Thnaks very much Karsten, I'm really happy to work with you and other
team members. I've already started a work named "Ftp Server", it will
provide a full guide that will cover a lot of arguments related to ftp
servers with some Mysql informations integrated inside trying to help
out the user with any possible solution. If someone wants to help  on
this, just send me a mail or a pm in irc.

Thanks,

Andrea Veri

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx