taking wiki snapshot for release notes errata

I'm taking the Wiki snapshot in about one hour from now ... say, 1500
UTC.  Heads up if you want to get anything changed in the Wiki before
then.

Rules:

* Your entry needs to follow the markup rules; I won't have time to fix
the Wiki changes before the XML conversion, and it's more of a PITA to
track down one-off missing markup

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing#Marking_Technical_Terms

* No worries, if you miss an important item, I'll have a chance to fix
it manually in the XML tonight when I land in Boston, or possibly
Thursday night.

We're trying for a Web update for Friday (FUDCon Boston).

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx