Made two changes to The Documentation Guide

Aloha,
    There were two links that you had to click twice to get to the right
page. I edited and fixed them so that now once clicked you go right to
the correct page. Links were...

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-guide/
and
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-quick-start/
changed to..
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/documentation-guide/
and
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/documentation-quick-start/

I am posting to make sure I don't step on anyones toes and to make sure
that everyone is informed. I am still new so please be patient.
Mahalo,
Edward

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx