Re: Feedback request

Quoting Debra Deutsch <fedoradocs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I've read the pages about writing using the wiki and wiki editing.  It's
left me with the impression that perhaps the FAQ should be broken into
pages instead of being one long page.

All the sites I've done, I've always generated the FAQ as both a single
monolithic FAQ and a paged version.  Let the user pick which they want.

Most users want a monolithic version for printing, handouts, etc.
Most users like to be able to go to a specific page in the docs easily
when searching for quick information (ala google, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!