I introduce myself

My name is Francesco Ugolini, i'm an Italian Fedora Ambassador (on probing) and i have decided to help the Fedora Community to export the power of this system everywhere.

I've seen that many documents are only in english so my first task were to traduce the FC4 install guide in italian. This is the reason i've joined to this group to talk about my progress and to be connected with other translator.

Currently i've traduced the begginig, first chapter (in .txt format not in xml, but i'm working on) and the chapter 7 (in .xml).

See ya

Francesco Ugolini

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx