Re: Life settled enough to work on RPMs?

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:

> I think it's only turned on for the xml-normalize module (q.v.
> CVSROOT/commitinfo).  Do we want to turn it on for a couple additional
> modules just to see if it works out OK before we start a wholesale
> mangling?

I see.  Yes.

However, looking at the comments in "commitinfo", it seems that
only one script name is allowed.  Will you write a wrapper script
that checks the ACL's and then invokes the prettyprinter?

Cheers

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx