Fedora Projects weekly report

Hi

We have a new effort in place to provide weekly reports on the all different Fedora sub projects.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports

Someone within the documentation team, kindly step up as a report writer. Meeting mins, note worthy discussions in mailing lists, major bugs and feature enhancements, upcoming changes, progress reports and unbiased editorial comments and constructive criticisms can be included. String freeze will be made every Friday of the week to enable translators to do their work. Announcements will be made as part of Fedora News (http://fedoranews.org) on the subsequent Monday. Let me know if you require any clarifications on this.

--
Rahul

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx