Re: OpenOffice stylesheets

Uttered Mark Johnson <mrj@xxxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:

> > On a further note, since the OpenDocument format is XML, I would imagine
> > it wouldn't be too difficult to find or produce a solution in XSLT to
> > 'import' the DocBook back into OpenOffice.org.
> Absolutely doable. The problem, as usual, is finding someone who has the
> time...

I finally went to Google for this.  I turned up this link:

http://xml.openoffice.org/xmerge/docbook/supported_tag_table.html

which seems to be an on-going project to support import and export of
DocBook within the OpenOffice framework.  Before I spend much time
looking at this, has anyone here seen this before?

Cheers

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx