Re: [RFC] DocsRawhide enhancements

Hi

Tell you what, as soon as the contributors start the stampede, we'll get
right on this. ;-)  In the meantime, with only a few people contributing
actively we're at our limit just for the things we feel are absolutely
necessary - the Installation Guide, Release Notes, etc.  It's a good
target to shoot for, if we get more manpower.

Exactly. Never meant to imply that this is what should be happening now. Just a glimpse of my vision for the future ;-)

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx