Re: KDE help system

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Can anyone give me a thumbnail, or provide a link to same, explaining
the KDE Help system and how to install documents therein?  I have a
handle on scrollkeeper and Yelp for GNOME but no idea how to proceed
with KDE.  This will be part of the rollout of FDP documentation into
the distribution as RPM packages.

I've given an overview of the key directories and processes for inclusion of custom content within the KDE window manager in a previous thread on this mailinglist.

Lauri Watts, of the KDE documentation fame; probably knows this topic better than anyone. You will find most of the content presented by google is BSD oriented. However, the applicability to Linux should be different only by the installation directory.

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx