Request for review of latest revision of Building Packages guide

I've just completed a few more sections in my guide and I'd like someone
to look it over for language, consistency, and flow, as well as actually
trying out the instructions to see if they make sense. The relevant
sections are the introduction for "Creating a New Package" as well as
the entire contents of the "Case Study: leafpad" section.

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/BuildingPackagesGuide

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/