Re: translation-guide

Manuel Eduardo Ospina Sarmiento wrote:

Hi,
I would like to help on this doc: translation-guide. I am not sure if
there is someone currently working on it. The following chapters need to
be written:
Chapter 2 PO files
Chapter 3 PO file editing tools
Chapter 4 Screenshot Chapter 5 GNU Gettext
I believe an extra chapter should be included: Translation guidelines.
This chapter would include hints on how to deal with common translation
issues.
If there is nobody maintaining this doc I would like to work on it.

Cheers,

Go ahead. There are many other translators looking for better guidance on this. A step by step guide would be very useful

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx