Re: Docs packaging

Hi

I wasn't proposing adding a yelp dependency to the documentation, I was
proposing shipping the DocBook XML source of the documentation, and
whatever metadata is required (if any) to get both GNOME and KDE's help
viewers to be aware of the files.
Apologies for reading it incorrectly. Having it show up in both of the help viewers is a good enhancement.

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx