Re: Docs packaging

Hi

I'm sure everyone can come up with additional thoughts -- I am trying to
jot all this down quickly, so I've likely forgotten important things.
Have at it, please!
Yum uses package groups instead of dummy packages extensively to take care of users who want to install all the relevant documentation in a single step . So while contributing new packages to the Extras repository, make sure that we have a group called say "Fedora Docs", so I can do

#yum groupinstall "Fedora Docs"

regards
Rahul

--