Re: Why are you lurking on the Documentation Project? (was Re: this is for you)

Hi

In order to achieve a comprehensive and well structured "Fedora
Documentation" I suppose some over all planning is helpful. And despite
being community driven somebody has to make the initial step. I think
the FDSCo is the only one who can this do.

FDSco people are all signed in here and would appreciate any ideas that helps them improve the process. Pariticipating in these discussions over IRC on meeting days can help.

OK, this is highly speculative and to some extend a matter of personal
taste. But perhaps there is too much information about too many
different topics on the initial page
( http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ ). May be you should
consider to restructure it a little bit.

Do you wiki access. If not register and let me your user name off list and I will add you to the edit group. An open invitation to everyone else here too. You can do such restructuring yourself after consulting with other docs project participants over #fedora-docs if that is appealing to you

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx